1. Comparison of resection and radiofrequency ablation for treatment of solitary colorectal liver me.
2. Complications of percutaneous radiofrequency ablation of liver malignancies with expandable multi.
3. Hepatectomy Plus Intraoperative Radiofrequency Ablation and Chemotherapy to Treat Technically.
4. Laparoscopic radiofrequency ablation and hepatic artery infusion pump placement in the evolving.
5. Lencioni.RFA liver metastases-Article.
6. Long term follow-up of patients undergoing rediofrequency thermal ablation for primary and metast.
7. Percutaneous radio-frequency ablation of hepatic metastases from colorectal cancer - Long-term.
8. Percutaneous radiofrequency ablation of small hepatocellular carcinoma - long-term results.
9. Percutaneous RF Interstitial thermal ablation in the treatment of hepatic cancer.
10. Predictors of Survival After Radiofrequency Thermal Ablation of Colorectal Cancer Metastases.
11. Radiofrequency abalation versus surgical resection for single nodule hepatocellular carcinoma lon.
12. Radiofrequency ablation (RFA) for unresectable hepatic colorectal metastases (mCRC) - predictors.
13. Radiofrequency ablation of Colorectal Liver Metastasis - Where are we really going.
14. Radiofrequency ablation of hepatocellular carcinoma in cirrhotic patients.
15. Radiofrequency ablation of liver tumors, experience with open and percutaneous approach.
16. Rita Liver Bibliography.
17. Small hepatocellular carcinoma in cirrhosis long-term results of percutaneous radiofrequency.
18. The Trans-Metastasis Hepatectomy (Through Metastases Previously Ablated With Radiofrequency).
19. Transcatheter arterial chemoembolization with or without radiofrequency ablation in the management.
20. Vascular and Interventional radiology.