1. Imaging-Guided radiofrequency ablation of solid renal tumors.
2. Laparoscopic application of radio frequency energy enables in situ renal tumor ablation.
3. Percutaneous radio frequency ablation of small renal tumors - Initial results.
4. Percutaneous radiofrequency ablation of renal tumors - technique limitations and morbidity.
5. Radio frequency coagulation to facilitate laparoscopic partial nephrectomy.
6. Radiofrequency interstitial tumor ablation - dry electrode.
7. Rita kidney bibliography.
8. Summary of publications of RF ablation of kidney tumors using the rita system - human clinical st.
9. Upper urinary tract - A cost comparison of nephron-sparing surgical techniques for renal tumor.
10. Vascular and Interventional radiology.